goodr RUNNING SUNGLASSES – No Slip, No Bounce, UV Polarized
- Size Guide
- Additional information
Have you ever wondered how it is that we have the technology to put a robot on Mars, but havenÕt figured out how to make running sunglasses look good? Well, wonder no more because the scientists at goodr have developed The goodr Running Sunglasses, the perfect sunglasses for the stylish runner. We designed The goodr Running Sunglasses to look good(r) and stay comfortably on your face whether youÕre haulinÕ ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina. Quite simply the best looking running sunglasses you can buy for less than $100. We started with the belief that running is fun and your stories and gear should be too. Our goal was to create the best pair of running sunglasses for under $30Éand we did it!
- NO SLIP - We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE - Our frame is snug and light weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- POLARIZED LENSES - Our lenses offer UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays. They also feature glare-_reducing, polarized lenses because you deserve the best.
- GREAT PRICE - A reasonable price that wonÕt bankrupt you if you happen to sit on them or leave them at a bar.
- NO LEOPARDS - Plus, no one wearing the goodr Running Sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
Always Be Closing, Doc Brown's Sizzurp Habit, Oberon's Viking Funeral, Og Wine Pour, Tigers Throwin’ Shade